PaymentGenes is a consultancy and recruiting firm that focuses on today's online payments and FinTech world. The website is offered to you by PaymentGenes Group B.V., a private company with limited liability established and existing under the laws of the Netherlands, having its registered office in (1016 AB) Amsterdam, the Netherlands, at Singel 250, registered with the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands under 60026146 ("PaymentGenes").
1. What are cookies?When using the website, various cookies are saved on your Devices, which can then be accessed. Cookies are small pieces of information (in the form of text) that a server sends to the browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) with the intention that the browser sends this information back to the server the next time a user makes use of the website. Cookies cannot damage your Devices or the files saved on it.
First party cookies
This paragraph applies to those cookies that are stored and read by PaymentGenes itself. No third parties are involved in storing and reading these so-called first party cookies. PaymentGenes only uses first party technical and functional cookies.
Technical cookies: PaymentGenes tries to provide an advanced and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to needs and wishes of its Users. To achieve this, PaymentGenes uses technical cookies to i.e. show you our website, to make it function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your reservations. These technical cookies are necessary for our website to function properly.
Functional cookies: PaymentGenes also uses functional cookies to remember your preferences and settings (as username, password, language etc.) and to help you to use the website efficiently and effectively. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience.
Third party cookies
Apart from cookies that PaymentGenes itself stores, third parties can store cookies on your Device through the website. This paragraph applies to these third party cookies. PaymentGenes cannot control or influence the use of these cookies and/or the use by third parties of the information collected through these cookies. PaymentGenes only provides the website that enables storing these third party cookies. PaymentGenes emphasizes that on the use of the data collected through these cookies further conditions of third parties may be applicable.
PaymentGenes uses Google Analytics in order to collect statistics about the use and visits of the website. With these analytical cookies a permanent cookie is saved on your Device to register your use of the website. Google Analytics analyzes this data about the website and provides PaymentGenes with the results. This way, PaymentGenes obtains insight into the traffic of the website and the way in which the website is used. Based on this information PaymentGenes is able to make adjustments to the website. The information that PaymentGenes obtains is transferred to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States. PaymentGenes has taken the following measures to protect your privacy:
- PaymentGenes has entered into a data processing agreement with Google in which agreements have been made regarding the processing of personal data.
- PaymentGenes does not allow Google to use the obtained data for other Google services.
- PaymentGenes has removed the last octet of your IP address. An IP address consists of 4 so called octets of 3 digits each. Google offers the opportunity to remove the last octet of the IP address. This happens before your IP address is retained by Google.
- PaymentGenes does not make use of other Google services in combination with Google Analytics.
PaymentGenes uses third-party tracking cookies as well as our own in order to track your internet browsing behavior and collect data and information on your browsing behavior from various websites you visited. This information is used to make the content of the displayed advertisements as relevant as possible, and to limit repetition of the same advertisements.
Below is an overview of the cookies we use and what data is collected. The list is updated regularly and as complete as possible. Cookies are never retained longer then absolutely necessary.
3. Can I disable or delete cookies?You can configure your browser so that you do not receive any cookies the next time you use the website. You can read here how you can remove different types of cookies in different browsers
If you want to turn off cookies from other parties, you can do so for several at once at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Furthermore, you may want to install and use a free tool that gives you a simple overview of cookies used and placed on your computer or device and how to manage and deactivate the cookies – Go to https://www.ghostery.com/en/our-solutions/ghostery-add-on/ to install Ghostery.
Warning: if you disable or delete cookies, it is possible you will no longer be able to access (parts of) the website or that the website does not work optimally. Please consult the browser instructions or the help-function of your browser to learn how you can delete cookies.