Our Partner is an innovative Payments Service Provider with a European Payments License. Our professional payment teams are operating from multiple offices in the Netherlands. The company enables consumers to communicate, interact and make payments with their mobile technology. As a mobile first PSP, they offer payment solutions for easier mobile, online and app transactions. The organisation develops leading payment innovations such as QR payments and Grab and Go Solutions. In 2020 they will be the innovative payment service provider of the Formula 1 Heineken Dutch Grand Prix.
To further increase the growth and strengthen the payments sales teams, we are looking for a strong Account Manager.
What you’ll do
In this role you are responsible for driving new growth among existing customers by cross-selling new products into the assigned customer portfolios. The Account Manager will build sustainable relationships and develop merchant growth plans to help existing clients to be the frontrunner in their business. Typical payment clients are online retailers, merchants, event and subscription providers.
Within this role you’ll need a lot of entrepreneurial skills and commercial thinking.
In addition to these activities, you are mainly concerned with:
- Identify new business opportunities with existing customers, generate interest on strategic level and develop sustainable income;
- Being the conversation partner on all levels;
- Building sustainable relationships with our existing clients;
- Attending relevant events and congresses;
- Work closely together with the payment product teams to align the product partnership integration;
- Work closely together with marketing to fulfil the full potential of the existing customer relation.
The success in your role is reflected in the commercial outcome of existing customers. The success in your role is to help existing clients to be the frontrunner in their business.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have 3-5 years experience in a commercial role (sales, business development, account management) in a business-to-business environment;
- Commercial experience in the payments industry is a must;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are result oriented with a commercial drive;
- You are a self-propelled team player;
- You have great convincing and closing skills;
- You like to develop your skillset on a daily basis to increase success;
- You will speak Dutch and English fluent in written and spoken;
- You are mainly working from our payments office in Utrecht but are willing to work from our HQ in Breda one day per week and with events.
What we offer
- A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing tech company with payments offices in multiple locations;
- A competitive salary and bonus structure;
- The freedom to fulfil and shape your job with your own skills;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the Company’s Academy, and growth possibilities within the Sales Team;
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, meet-ups, Food truck festivals, ski-and summer trips, parties and Friday afternoon drinks;
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button. For questions please contact Niels by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.