Business Development Manager Shanghai
PaymentGenes is looking for an experienced sales manager in Shanghai for a global leading payment company. This company offers a complex solution towards enterprise eCommerce merchants globally. In this job you need to combine your sales skills, consultative skills and technical knowledge and engage on C-level.
- You will build, maintain and manage a pipeline of new acquired businesses, i.e. by targeting clients directly as well as through partnership channels
- Act as a consultant and be the clients single point of contact
- Manage sales cycles from front to end
- Stay in touch with your new acquired contacts (treasurers, e-commerce managers, payment managers etc.)
- Travel across the APAC region
- In possession of a strong sales attitude
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Minimum Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Commercial background with proven sales ability, including pricing
- Relationship builder with consultative and advisory skills
- Experience within the eCommerce industry
A very competitive salary which matches the seniority level of the role. In addition to that, you’ll be given a lucrative bonus structure and car allowance.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.
For further information, please contact me at +31 647320048 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.