BI/Data Test Engineer
Our client has a well-known international presence and ability to assist businesses to engage with travellers everywhere. With their services they enable consumers to pay in their own currency next to offering tax refund services.
In this role as BI/Data Test Engineer, you will carry out quality assurance tasks focusing on the company’s new Data Warehouse solution.
- Performing testing/quality assurance activities for their BI (Business Intelligence) solution
- Interaction with Product and Engineering teams and other relevant stakeholders
- MS SQL Server SSIS packages testing
- Testing of MicroStrategy and Tableau reports
Profile & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, at least 2 of them in quality assurance/testing
- Robust knowledge of ETL, including SSIS
- Proficiency in SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
QA Engineer, Software Tester, Tester, Data Warehouse, MicroStrategy, Tableau, SQL, Business Intelligence, BI, ETL, SSIS, Vienna, Austria