Business Development Manager
This job allows you to combine your consultative, management and sales skills. You will take the lead in business development and hunt companies within the corporate segment. Based on long-lasting relationships, you will approach your clients at the executive and strategic levels. This international payments organisation (one of the world's biggest PSP’s) targets large e-commerce companies within the international market. You will be given an abundance of opportunities to further your career path.
- Build, maintain and manage a pipeline of newly acquired businesses, by targeting clients directly as well as through partnership channels.
- Act as a consultant and be the client's single point of contact.
- Manage sales cycles from front to end.
- Manage contact with your new acquired contacts (treasurers, e-commerce managers, payment managers etc.)
- Have regular face-to-face meetings with Corporate Clients and Partners.
- Operate within a dynamic team of several Sales Managers and join the Friday afternoon drinks with them.
- Strong sales attitude.
- Dutch speaking with professional level English.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Commercial background with proven sales ability, including pricing experience.
- Relationship builder with consultative and advisory skills.
- Preferably experience in payments at a PSP or acquirer (not required).
A very competitive salary which matches the seniority level of the role. In addition to that, you’ll be given a lucrative bonus structure.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Ronald Vogel at +31 643213652 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a consulting and sourcing firm based in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.