Business Development Manager Retail
For our client, a well-established company offering an end to end solution to merchants, we are actively looking for a Business Development Manager. As BDM in the EMEA retail team, you will be responsible to manage the sales activities in France (mainly but not limited to) to achieve company objectives. You will be responsible for front line business development, identifying new leads and selling tailored payment solutions to enterprise level retail merchants.
• You are responsible for generating high quality new opportunities that lead to new business income.
• You will become an expert in social selling and your LinkedIn SSI will be above 60.
• You will make phone calls to contact targets, making appointments for face to face DA and PA meetings.
• You will phone on average 100 opportunities to secure 10 DA appointments.
• You will represent the company at specific events.
• You will drive new prospecting activity directly, through the company’s partners and your own network.
• You will establish a sales platform that is always three times your annual target.
• You will use DAPA to determine the value the company can bring to a prospect.
• You will be the trusted advisor to the prospect, helping them identify and develop their needs and matching the benefits of our solutions effectively to build a truly valued partnership.
• You will build relationships with all our business to ensure you have the correct team in place to support any bid.
• Fluent in French and English
• At least 4-6 years proven track record in Business Development selling payment solutions to enterprises
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), clients (C-level Executives) and colleagues.
• Excellent knowledge of DAPA
• Experience of operating in fast paced, commercial sales environment
• End to end understanding of internal capabilities and limitations across platforms, geographies and business areas (acquiring, fraud, gateway)
• Experience in building "trusted partner" relationships with clients
• Challenge the information you receive to test and validate it before acting
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Demonstrable appointment making skills
• Project management skills for long/complex sales cycles
Competitive package tailored to experience
About us PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Sales, Business development, Client acquisition, Processing, Acquiring, Sales Strategy, Payments