Business Development Manager
For one of the global leaders in the Fintech market, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager. The company is a pioneer in offline and online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. Your main responsibility will be to sell and develop new business primarily to merchant prospects and resellers. You will build your own pipeline and handle incoming sales enquiries while promoting and following the integration of the company's solutions and services. You will be office based in London, UK and will be expected to travel where required to client meetings and business events.
- Assuring prospection and acquisition of new customers;
- Treating inbound sales information requests;
- Building customer loyalty;
- Assisting new customers with setting up accounts and assuring internal communication to the back-office and the technical consultants;
- Meeting set agreed targets;
- Collaborating on commercial projects;
- Analysing competition.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales position and relevant e-payment/e-commerce/acquiring experience in the UK/Ireland market;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other European languages are an asset;
- Very good relational and communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and hunting skills;
- Good analytical/intellectual skills, ability to quickly understand and learn complex matters;
- Flexible, easily adaptable;
- Proactive, someone who takes charge;
- Curious, fast learner;
- Reliability, sense for responsibility, commitment to results;
- Interested in IT, internet and the online business;
- A smart, confident individual with a professional manner is essential to this position
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Marek Buenting by email at email@example.com.
E-commerce, Merchants, Payment Solutions, PSP, FinTech, Sales, Commercial, Business Development