Business Growth Manager
Our client is a key player in financial services, offering a wide array of tools to their clients allowing them to navigate the increasingly complicated payment landscape.
- Providing commercial and business consultancy for new products and growth ideas through modeling, statistical methods, market, trade and data analysis
- Identification of the current and future customer needs
- Analysis of product data footprints and identification of optimization potentials
- Help shape the client's payment and risk-related product strategy
- Working closely with product managers, solution designers, and compliance, market, controlling, and strategy experts, your goal is to ensure a solid understanding of the business and market, and to derive requirements and opportunities for new products
- Completed university degree (preferably Master) in economics, banking, business or related fields
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar or related role, at best in a corporate or solution strategy role
- A true passion for new technologies and the innovation of the digital industry
- Entrepreneurial thinking, pragmatic attitude
- Structured operation, ability to prioritize and escalate
- Strong in research, data analysis and statistical methods
- Good understanding of requirements and the ability to instinctively recognize when something is wrong
- Teamplaying and the ability to present solutions to partners and customers
- Positive attitude to products and solutions in the financial industry
- Tenacity in problem solving, multitasking ability
- Very good English and German skills required
Comprehensive package of salary and other benefits.
For questions please contact Diederik at +31642672190 or by e-mail at Diederik@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Ambitious, Payments, Financial Services, Process Management, Key Account Management.