For one of the global leaders in the Fintech market, we are currently looking for a Channel Manager. The company is a pioneer in offline and online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales France.
- Sourcing, recruiting and managing new and existing channel partners in order to generate high quality leads and subsequent revenues for the Sales team. It includes the full life cycle of the channel partner sale from prospecting through to commercial and contractual negotiation and signing, followed by nurturing the relationship with those partners.
- To achieve the best possible results and to ensure contracts are appropriately implemented, you will be in close collaboration and partnership with the Sales team and other departments (e.g. Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product).
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree, or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Channel Management position
- You love working together in team and are willing to take ownership of your job
- Curious to learn new ideas and concepts and broaden your horizon
- You have perfect communication skills in French and are fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Strong relationship builder
- Innovative approach to generate leads
- Talented negotiator and able to handle the diversity of clients
- Ability to capture complex matters quickly
- Knowledge and/or experience in payments/fintech industry
- Not afraid to jump in the deep and share ideas with your colleagues
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Adèle Laurent at +31 6 46 74 54 45 or by email at email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
E-commerce, Merchants, Payment Solutions, PSP, FinTech, Commercial, Channel, Partner, Partnership