For one of the largest bitcoin payment processor in the world, we are looking for a Director of European Compliance. He/She will work under the supervision of the CCO to oversee all applicable compliance requirements in Europe.
- Leading Europe compliance activities
- Manage the European compliance team
- Support application process for Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license in Europe
- Responsible for compliance strategy and the development of policies, processes, compliance systems and tools, trainings and control documentation to ensure compliance with the applicable laws and regulations
- Manage and expand European banking relations
- Act as a European contact for all regulatory exams and internal audits
- At least 7 years of experience as a leader and hands-on participant of a financial services firm's compliance program
- Native Dutch speaking
- Experience working for a Bank or Financial Services firm
- Strong leadership skills, including demonstrated strength in building compliance teams/frameworks, project management, experience working on process improvement and the ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities
- Ability to write reports, business presentations, policies, procedures and operations guidelines
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to maintain a high level of technical expertise and keep abreast of key compliance and company development
- Curiosity and a passion for FinTech including working knowledge of cryptocurrencies
- This position will require international travel
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Anna Velly at +33648494461 or by email at email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, Compliance, Director, Europe, Processor, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin