Our client is uniquely positioned to drive the evolution of mobility with various consumer brands, as well as their own eWallet.
They are pioneering the realm of innovative mobility services.
A young and dynamic working environment with an open and agile mindset characterize our client. As part of a diverse and international team you will be future focused and striving for innovation.
Improving comfort, safety and sustainability through the development of services that facilitate access to mobility is of high importance.
Our client is looking for people with a combination of talent and passion, realizing unconventional ideas and develop services, platforms and systems with state-of-the-art technologies.
– You are part of the product board
– You are responsible for the coordination of regulatory analyses for international markets with regards to the products and services
– You ensure that the client’s payment services are in compliance with local regulatory requirements
– As part of your role, you establish and manage global contacts with internal and external partners
– You cooperate with the Go-Live Teams and you are responsible for upcoming regulatory changes
– You build up sustainable processes for regulatory affairs
– You successfully completed your studies in the field of international business law or a related course of study.
– You have gained at least 3 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the Payment/Fintech industry
– You have profound knowledge in financial regulations
– You are familiar with the likes of PSD2, SCA, CARD Scheme, PCI, GDPR, and ZAG
– You are ideally familiar with specifics of the Asian payments market
– You have excellent English skills, German and additional language skills would be a big plus
– You are a talented organizer enjoying to work both independently and successfully as part of a growing team
– You have an open-minded and self-confident attitude bringing hands-on-mentality and intercultural competence with
– You are passionate about the FinTech industry
Competitive package of salary and other benefits.
For questions please contact Diederik at +31642672190 or by e-mail at Diederik@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Ambitious, Payments, Mobility, Regulatory, Compliance.