Credit Manager Deferred Payments
Deferred Payments – Credit Manager
This role is to support Deferred Payments and Unregulated Instalments propositions within the UK Credit Business. you will be the owner of our current Deferred Payments solution and evolve into supporting Unregulated Instalments. You will support key strategic initiatives around the enhancement and development of these propositions, using numerous sources to gain data driven insight to inform and conceptualise product refinements and marketing strategy.
Both these propositions will need full focus to drive success.
Primary Job responsibilities:
- Develop and initiate Deferred Payment and Unregulated Instalments strategy to engage customers and merchants, driving increased merchant take up, customer spend, engagement and retention.
- Evaluate the current Deferred Payments solution and provide enhancement ideas
- Undertake competitor research to help prioritise proposition improvements
- Identify untapped segments and develop targeted offerings, campaigns or product enhancements to increase level of engagement
- End to end view of customer communications to ensure consistency of message
- Consistently look for customer experience improvements and provide recommendations
- Engage with the Product team to help prioritise product asks
- Build business cases to support recommendations
- Engage with the analytics team to monitor changes
- Lead Deferred Payments and Unregulated Instalment operations issues and remediation’s
- Liaise with all required departments and stakeholders and communicate regular updates
- Lead and manage credit programme projects as designated
- Follow up and lead on gaps/actions to ensure successful credit launch.
- Support liaison with Compliance/Legal/Credit Risk/product/ Training/EMEA Business and EMEA Ops business.
- Attend regional weekly meeting and other weekly meetings and input effectively.
- As required support the team and assist with Ops readiness requirements/tasks/issues.
- Support Merchants from both an acquisition and back-book perspective to offer deferred payments.
- 2+ years experience required gained in a Financial/Credit organisation
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable but not essential
- An understanding of operations (i.e. line management, change management, operational excellence).
- Credit knowledge, including deferred payments and instalments is desirable.
- Excellent Customer Relationship and focus skills
- A team player
- Strong communication skills in all formats (verbal, written) and ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organisation.
- Strong time management skills and decisive.
- Action orientated, with the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Problem Solving skills
- High integrity and Trust, Ethics and Values
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, target driven, ability to work independently and adaptable.
- Location: London
- Extremely competitive salary