This innovative FinTech was awarded as one of the 100 German Growth Champions and offers worldwide one of the best cloud-based payment management systems. Thanks to their collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to influence their way of working, be part of greenfield projects and tackle an interesting challenge from a technical standpoint.
To strengthen their team in the Baden-Württemberg region (Germany), we're currently helping them with their search for a DevOps/SRE.
- Develop their automated platform and software delivery pipelines using various cutting-edge technology stacks (for Cloud and On-Premise) based on Infrastructure-as-Code approach
- Work closely with development teams to understand their needs to efficiently deliver their features to customers
- Empower development teams to gain fast feedback on software quality
- Experience in Backend development (at least 3 years)
- Affinity with DevOps topics (automation, Linux, CI/CD)
- You have a proactive mindset and are intrinsically motivated
- Proficiency in Germany is a plus, not a must
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, FinTech, Germany
LocationWalldorf • Germany