Digital Banking Sales Germany
Digital Banking Sales (Germany)
For an innovative payment company we are currently looking for a 'Digital Banking Sales (Germany)'. Our client is a well-known and established player in the payment industry, focusing on payment cards and digital banking. In this position you will be in charge of selling digital banking solutions, such as mobile applications or cloud services, to German banks to further strengthen our client's market position. We are looking for a real 'hunter' that has already established a steady network within the banking industry.
- Actively promote and sell digital banking solutions in the German market
- Identify and close sales opportunities
- Strong sales pipeline management
- Lead the whole sales process including market analysis and technical qualification of opportunities
- Set up and negotiate contracts with potential clients
- Preferably diploma in engineering or business administration (or similar)
- Steady network in the banking sector is seen as an advantage
- Strong sales background
- Mobility – openness to travel frequently within Germany
- 5 – 10 years of experience in the payment industry (Banking or IT)
- Excellent communication skills German and English
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth potential.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button!
If you want to get in touch directly with the Recruitment Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, reach out to Julia Schindler at +31 6 44422618 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Sales, Payments, Commercial, Technical, Banking, Business Development, Strategic