Director Payments & Fraud
Our client is redesigning the way we schedule our travel plans. By offering a transparent platform, easily accessible across all devices, you are able to quickly sort out your next vacation or business trip. Fraud Management is a matter of strategic importance for the company.
The client is looking for a Director of Payments and Fraud to develop a Payments & Fraud organisation in a scalable way, plan and implement the Payments & Fraud strategy, manage complex projects and maintain and develop the partnerships with the payments providers. The position is based in Berlin or London and will report directly to our COO.
About the Client
This is an international organisation, in operation across Europe, with an innovative and ambitious mindset. They are looking to disrupt the travel industry, by being entrepreneurial and highly motivated.
Director of Payments & Fraud (f/m/d)
- Design and implement the Payments & Fraud Management strategy
- Design the processes and fraud management tools relevant for the client, specifically focused towards the global expansion
- Increase and manage the acceptance rates; set and deliver performance targets and improve the payments solutions
- Build and develop the partnerships with PSP, local banks and 3rd party vendors; negotiate and lead implementation
- Partner with our colleagues in Finance, Product and Engineering Teams to facilitate smooth implementation and maintenance of tools and systems and accomplish mutual objectives related to customer experience and revenue growth
- You are a senior expert with a passion and appetite for developing and leading a top payments & fraud organization to global expansion
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a leading role for payments & fraud management. Experience of digital payments in E-commerce environment and solid technical knowledge is essential
- You have already built a solid payments organisation in a scalable way; you have developed teams, managed and scaled processes and solutions
- You possess working knowledge of fraud, payment and revenue assurance tools and systems
- You are well connected and know how to build sustainable partnerships in the payments ecosystem; you have great knowledge of all major B2C payment methods and providers in Europe, Asia and the Americas
- You possess excellent people and communication skills, tolerance for ambiguity, and the enthusiasm to contribute to building a great company
- Absolutely fluent in English. Other languages are a plus
- An office in the centre of Berlin’s thriving startup scene
- Flat hierarchies and everyday opportunities to learn, grow and develop
- A diverse team of over 40 nationalities
- Free lunches, yoga, German lessons and more
- Competitive compensation and relocation support
Competitive package of salary, equity and other benefits.
For questions please contact Diederik at +31642672190 or by e-mail at Diederik@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Payments, Ambitious, Travel, Berlin, Strategy, Acquirer, PSP