We are looking for a Finance Manager to join PaymentGenes at our Amsterdam HQ!
We are looking for a Finance Manager to support us professionalize our financial side of the business. You will be in charge of all financial flows from PaymentGenes B.V. which exists out of 3 holdings. While working closely with the management team, you will create budgets, strategic overviews, prediction- and risk analysis. You will analyze and provide insights on how to grow our business. This is a unique opportunity to learn and be exposed with a 360 view of all finance, HR and company board related topics!
- Advising the management team on all finance related topics
- Responsible for predictive analysis of employee costs & client costs
- Developing and controlling budgets
- Manage the cash conversion cycle
- Full responsibility of all creditors and debtors of 3 or 4 different holdings
- Financially substantiate investments, from (CRM)tools to investments in startups
- Developing risk and client analysis
- Oversee VAT/Income tax processes
- Manage intercompany transactions
- Support in payroll processes
- Initiate new Finance and Accounting processes, systems improvements and the development of standard reporting tools
You dare to ask questions and are curious to understand everything about our internal and external processes. You take responsibility over your projects and tasks, and make sure you deliver the results in time. You enjoy working with numbers and know how to communicate with all stakeholders. You have a commercial mindset and are eager to learn and grow with the company. The competencies you possess are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Driven by numbers
- Strong communication, writing and influencing skills
- Fluent in Dutch and strong English language skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Experience in an office environment
What we offer
A challenging and very varied function in a start-up which is growing rapidly. This comes with a good compensation and good support from the management. Besides that, there is space to learn more of the payments industry and develop yourself in this industry by attending diverse trainings that are given. Our team exists out of curious, passionate and motivated individuals, all eager to help each other and our clients to grow.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Bram at +31 6 47320048 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org