Full Stack Developer
This innovative FinTech offers a worldwide cutting-edge cloud-based payment management system and was awarded as one of the 100 German Growth Champions. Thanks to their collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to influence their way of working, be part of greenfield projects and tackle an exciting challenge from multiple standpoints.
To strengthen their team in Berlin or in the Baden-Württemberg region, we're currently helping them in their search for a Full Stack Engineer.
• Design and development of backend Java applications and Angular web- application in a cloud environment
• Take end-to-end responsibility for the products owned by your team
• Code reviewing, testing and documenting the code
• At least 5 years of career experience as a Java developer
• Technical expertise with the following technologies: Java, micro- services
(Docker, Spring), REST, Message Queues (RabbitMQ is a plus), MySQL
• Good understanding of best practices in software engineering, such as
pair-programming, testing, clean code, code reviews, TDD
• Experience in the build and deploy process with GIT, Maven (Jenkins and Docker is an advantage)
• English: business fluent, ideally also German
• Mobility: approx.10 % worldwide
• University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jonathan at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments. We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Full Stack Engineering, Fintech, Payments, Berlin, Germany