This innovative FinTech was awarded as one of the 100 German Growth Champions and offers worldwide one of the best cloud-based payment management systems. Thanks to their collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to influence their way of working, be part of greenfield projects and tackle an interesting challenge from a technical standpoint.
To strengthen their team in Berlin, we're currently helping them in their search for a Full Stack Developer.
- Design and development of backend Java applications and Angular web- application in a cloud environment
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the products owned by your team
- Code reviewing, testing and documenting the code
- At least 5 years of experience in Java
- Frontend skills, ideally with Angular, although HTML/CSS or other JS frameworks are also acceptable
- You are a team player that has worked in an agile environment before
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FullStack, Full Stack, Java, Angular, Software Engineer, Software Developer, FinTech, Berlin