Head of DevOps/SRE
This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and offer a full-service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive size, they have managed to keep being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their competitors.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Head of DevOps/SRE.
- Lead their Site Reliability Department across 3 locations according to their OLAs & SLAs (approx. 50 people under your supervision)
- Define and build a DevOps philosophy to break down organizational barriers in order to deliver better software and faster
- Establish sound processes ensuing compliance with company policies
- Background as a software developer is a must
- Solid track record of managing cross-cultural teams across different locations
- You have practical experience in DevOps/SRE methodology
- You are an expert in topics such as Cloud computing, orchestration and containerization
For this position, the company does not offer visa sponsorship.
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to-market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Head of, DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability Engineering, Cloud computing, orchestration, automation, Payments, Munich, Germany