Head of Innovation
Our client is one of Europe’s leading full payment service providers that offer their customers intelligent solutions for the cashless payment process.
More then 115.000 customers are using their POS solutions in e-commerce and m-commerce. The team exist of more then 300 ambitious people and are searching for a Head of Innovation for in their dynamic eCommerce team where you are responsible for the further development of their omnichannel PSP solution and the expansion of our value added chain with new products.
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the team Innovation
- Development and introduction of Product innovations
- Budget responsibility for innovation
- Accompanying the idea, the proof of concept and the piloting
- Documentation and presentation of results in various committees
- Observing market and competition, as well as technology trends
- Coordination of internal and external project participants and service providers
- You have a degree in computer science, business of natural science and/or professional experience in the technical field
- At least 5 years of experience the payment environment (alternatively POS, online, acquiring, issuing)
- Several years of professional experience in a start-up or consulting company
- Practical experience with Agile, Lean Management . Innovation / Start-up. Design thinking, CX/UX, Product and Solution
- Specialist and / or disciplinary leadership experience beneficial
- Good understanding of agile project and development methods (Scrum)
- Fluent in German and English
- Application-safe PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button below!
For questions please contact Kirsten at +31 6 491 464 20 or by e-mail at Kirsten@paymentgenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, Frankfurt, Online payments, Innovation, Manager, Cashless, Germany, Deutsch, German, eCommerce, Project, Tech