Head of Operations
About the Company:
A fast growing and ambitious PSP with a strong basis in the high-risk industry is looking for a Head of Operations for their Germany based headquarter. They now want to rapidly grow their international business in the high-risk industry. It is a small and agile organization and they pride themselves in being able to best service their customers due to the flat organizational hierarchy.
They are looking for an experienced Head of Operations with extensive knowledge about the payments industry, passion and competence to take the lead of the Operations team and the company towards future achievements. Somebody who will become a strategic partner to the CEO, who you will be reporting into directly. The Head of Operations is a key role in bringing together and delivering business, by working closely with several departments at the company.
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations and gaining in depth knowledge of the processes in a prescribed regulatory environment, also across multiple jurisdictions;
- Drafting, implementing and overseeing procedures and processes and challenging and seeking opportunities to increase efficiencies;
- Being responsible for the opening, delivery and maintenance of various business (B2B, B2C, B2X);
- Being responsible for the adequate management of operational risks, including also fraud risks and IT-related risks;
- Managing staff in Operations, delegating work and overseeing performance;
- Drafting forecasts and maintaining applicable budgets;
- A person who is able, capable and willing to “Do” and “Decide” proactively;
- Prior experience in the Fintech industry, preferably from other payments companies (PSP, gateway, acquirer etc.) for at least 5 years.
- A good team player, confident in leading motivating the team and taking ownership of the ongoing projects, processes combined with presentation and reporting skills
- Strong relationship building skills internally and externally with excellent project management skills
- Great communicator with strong organizational skills;
- Fluent in English and any other language is a plus;
- A First and/or Postgraduate Degree in one or more of the following: Banking, Finance, Commerce, Management or associated subject; from a licensed and recognized Educational institute;
Competitive package of salary, equity and other benefits.
For questions please contact Zsofia at +31611075944 or by e-mail at zsofia@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Payments, Ambitious, Frankfurt, Operations, PSP, Wallet.