Head of Payments
One of the largest online stores of Europe supporting the shopping community with exclusive brands and products. They are present also already with few stores in Germany, and they are constantly growing and expanding their market share. In order to achieve more success and growth, the company is currently looking for a Head of Payments who joins the team in Munich.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- S/he would be responsible for the PAN European market while building and coordinating a team of 3-5 people.
- The Head of Payments will be responsible for handling the online and instore payments, furthermore, organizing and merging these into an omnichannel solution.
- As a Head of Payments, the candidate needs to have an understanding of the current risk and fraud management situation and be able to create a system to lower fraud.
- S/he should have a data and result centric mindset with analytical skills.
- Great communication on all levels and management skills.
- Minimum 6 years of experience is required.
- Our client is looking for a Head of Payments who has a strategic mindset with entrepreneurial spirit and leadership experience.
- We are looking for a person who has a solid and deep knowledge about the payments industry.
- Experience from the merchant perspective from the payments industry is preferred, moreover, a strong technical understanding is required for the role as well.
Competitive package of salary and other benefits.
For questions please contact Zsofia at +31611075944 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Payments, Ambitious, Munich, Risk, Fraud, Management.
LocationMunich • Germany