Head of Professional Services | Mobility
Head of Professional Services Europe, Travel & Mobility
This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and offer a full-service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive size, they have managed to keep being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their competitors.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Head of Professional Services Europe, Travel and Mobility.
- Being the line manager of the PS Europe Travel & Mobility department (overall budget responsibility). Building teams consisting of Team Leaders, (Senior) Project Managers, (Senior) Solution Consultants and (Senior) Test Managers
- Delivering and supervising highly complex, innovative, international project implementations in the area of payment acceptance & card issuing, (Airline, Travel & Mobility sector).
- Building up and maintaining project delivery standards and ensure a proper handover from project phase to the operations team after successful launch.
- Engaging and interacting with strategic partners in the Airline, Travel & Mobility as well as payment domain within established framework agreements, e.g. IATA, Global Distribution Systems (GDS), Card Schemes and Personalization Bureaus.
- Liaising with relevant product and project teams within the company, project methodology and product definition, especially other Professional Services teams and Product Management departments
- Growing and coaching team members within the department to form highly-trained individuals that ensure in-quality, at-cost and in-time delivery of projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
- Experience (minimum 8 years) in a leading role in complex and highly time critical software implementation projects at level A clients
- Payments industry experience in the Travel & Mobility domain
- Successful launch of multi-project and programme management initiatives
- Excellent communication skills in English
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Zsofia by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.