Job Description (Fluency in German required)
For our client, an innovative and well-known FinTech player focussing on eCommerce, we are actively looking for an Integration Manager. Our client is one of the market leaders in the payment sector and is an expert for individual e-payment solutions for online shops throughout the DACH region.
You will take over a consultative function, where you will join the Sales team to client meetings and advise clients on potential technical questions. You will be the technical contact for merchants, find the optimal product portfolio for them and serve as stakeholder within IT. You will become the link between the IT team and the Sales team and will get the chance to work in an innovative, motivated young team in a fast-growing company.
- Identify optimal products and services for clients/partners
- Ensure a fast activation of our client's payment methods
- Close cooperation with/and support of the Sales and Key Account Management team
- Create customer specific presentations for IT contacts
- Cooperate with other departments to optimize and further deelop a customer-oriented product
- At least 3 years of experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience with structured data (XML, HTML, SQL)
- Experience in handling CRM and ticket systems (e.g. JIRA, Salesforce)
- Fluency in German and English required
- You are a real team player
- Your heart beats faster when you think of payments (experience in payments is a plus)
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth perspectives
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! If you want to get in touch directly with the Business Development Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, please reach out to Julia Schindler at +49 162 8018298 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, FinTech, Integration Manager, Technical Consultant, Solution Expert, Consultant, Pre-Sales, eCommerce, Online Shop, PSP, Payment Service Provider, ePayment, Multichannel, Germany, Deutsch, German
- Functional areaCommercial
- LocationBerlin • Germany