Intermediate Software Developer
This successful North American company provides the best-in-class products and services for the payment industry. The extensive suite of solutions and services they offer enables them to lead their customers into the next generation of smart and secure solutions. Their objective is to use structured methodologies and cost effective best practices, to deliver flexible innovation solutions that can provide customers with a competitive advantage.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for an intermediate software developer
- Develop, test and maintain software that compliments the software applications and platforms of the company.
- Design and build Android applications using Java and Xamarin .NET
- Design and build secure web applications and web services to extend the company's product offerings
- Provide competent and timely support to customers using company software
- Work within a small software development team and contribute to all parts of the software lifecycle
- Consistently exercise discipline and thoroughness to help maintain our software excellence
- Proactively identify vulnerabilities, inefficiencies and areas for improvement within company software products
- Mobile development experience (Xamarin).
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (very important).
- Self-motivated and driven to complete tasks independently; comfortable working within a small software development team
- Extensive .NET knowledge
Desired Extra Knowledge:
- Experience in the electronic transaction industry and/or banking industry, Point-of-sale software and transaction processing
- EMV and contactless card standards
- PCI-DSS, PA-DSS and various other security standards
- Encryption and key management
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Emiliano at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Software Development, Banking Industry, Back-end, Microservices, Technology Leadership, .NET, ASP.NET, C#, Toronto, Canada