Our client is a key player in financial services, offering a wide array of tools to their clients allowing them to navigate the increasingly complicated payment landscape.
- Full ownership for prototypes / MVP's from scratch and until handover into operations.
- Designing, developing and running respective IT setups and solutions.
- Connecting between business, IT and providers (internal and external).
- Coordinating a development team and IT operations resources.
- Providing technical project planning and execution.
- Presenting your results and status reports regularly to your team.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, information engineering or a similar education.
- Professional experience in a similar or related role in the financial services industry.
- Experience in designing, establishing and running IT architectures in high performing and high availability environments in payments, risk or related areas.
- Having lead development teams and built starting points.
- Good English written and spoken.
Comprehensive package of salary and other benefits.
For questions please contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Ambitious, Payments, Financial Services, Process Management, Key Account Management.