IT Cloud Engineer
This innovative scale-up in the field of mobile/online payments has the ambition to set the new standard for payment processes. As part of an international conglomerate that is developing the mobility of the future, our client is a fundamental component of the parent organization and its digitalization strategy.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Cloud Engineer.
- You will play a key role in the company’s migration to AWS
- Designing and developing the Cloud IT Infrastructure for their innovative payment solution
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable
- Excellent knowledge of current cloud trends and migration strategies (AWS)
- Previous experience in the Payments/FinTech industry
- You are not afraid of taking risks and embracing new technologies
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Cloud, Cloud Engineer, AWS, Fintech, Payments, Luxembourg