IT Project Manager
In the context of its transformation, this French multinational (present in more than 40 countries around the world) has defined Payment Excellence as one of the major strategic initiatives, aiming at ensuring universality of payment solutions and optimising issuing and processing capabilities to ensure reliability and costs effectiveness.
In the current context of digitalisation, the role of the internal issuer becomes more and more important and represents a strategic support at the heart of their core business. This issuer, as a regulated e-money and Payment Services entity, has also to comply with regulatory constraints. To reinforce the tools and applications, we are looking for an IT Project Manager to support the entity growth and the team in their numerous projects.
– Management of IT Applications portfolio in relation with Business Owners (Finance and Compliance teams: DataWarehouse & BI, Compliance tools, Finance applications):
- Project Management of external partners for development (with an immediate focus on the implementation of DataWarehouse and Business Intelligence)
- Automatisation of report processing in the BI interface
- Identification of Business projects impacts on IT architecture
- Initiate IT Projects by drafting project requirements and by providing business & functional analyses
– Management of interfaces with countries and external partners (e.g. Transaction Processors):
- Enhance the interfaces to process mass-amount volumes and different file formats of input
- Implementation of corrective actions to mitigate risks of error
- Contribute to reconciliations and data integrity testing Analysts
- Liaise with IT service provider and outsourcing partner to ensure application continuity
– Implementation and maintenance of required infrastructure, connectivity and networks according to general policies or guiding principles
– Definition & Implementation of security measures to ensure proper compliance with policies and regulatory constraints
– Coordination with global team to ensure proper use of global solutions
– Implementation of new process/procedures/tools required in the context of PSD2 compliance and targeted architecture:
- Coordination with countries IT Directors
- Coordination and management of external partners for development
- Ensure correct translation from Business requirements to IT external development teams
- Integration of external tools
– Managing change requests in the reporting and application platforms such as Microsoft PowerBI, IBM planning Analytics & IBM Cognos Analytics, Amazon Web Services.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technologies
- 3-5 years in IT Project in Payment Industry
- Experience with managing external partners
- Experience with waterfall and /or agile implementation methodologies.
- Basic development skills
- English is mandatory, French is a plus
- Very good skills in System Architecture, Cloud based solution
- Good functional knowledge on VISA / MC transactions, PCI-DSS
- Ability to travel in Europe ?
- Strong technical skills, good understanding on IT project methodology
- Collaboration, can-do attitude, team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work remotely
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Adèle Laurent at +31646745445 or by email at email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Multinational, Payment, Paiement, Transformation, Project Management, International Project Management, IT, Security, Compliance