IT Security Engineer
This innovative scale-up in the field of mobile/online payments has the ambition to set the new standard for payment processes. As part of an international conglomerate that is developing the mobility of the future, our client is a fundamental component of the parent organization and its digitalization strategy.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for an IT Security Engineer.
- You will play a key role in bolstering the security throughout the organization
- In charge of the review, design, and specifications of Security Architecture for the company’s cutting-edge systems
- Analize security standards and give implementation guidelines to developers and project teams
- Excellent knowledge of current current security threats coupled with a background in software development
- Previous experience in the Payments/FinTech industry
- Good communicator (you’re able to translate technically complex issues into simple, easy to understand concepts)
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Alexis at +33 6 95 49 69 62 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Security, Security architecture, Cyber threats, software development, Fintech, Payments, Luxembourg