This cutting-edge startup offers an innovative payment solution for marketplaces that has already received a significant investment.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Java Developer.
- You will play a key role in designing and creating a financial technology platform almost from scratch together with the CTO
- Responsible for full software development life cycle
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable
- Expert in Java and microservices architecture (NodeJS is a plus)
- Ideally, you have already worked with high availability systems
- Hands-on individual with an ambitious and entrepreneurial mindset
*THIS COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 682 22 13 86 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Java, Software Engineer, Software Developer, NodeJS, Microservices, Spring, Fintech, Payments, Amsterdam, Netherlands