Key Account Manager
Our client is uniquely positioned to drive the evolution of mobility with various consumer brands, as well as their own eWallet.
They are pioneering the realm of innovative mobility services.
- As part of an innovative and growing team, you support the introduction of ePayment solutions for various customer segments
- You establish strategic customer relationships, lead projects to a successful go live, and guide clients through all payments issues
- You work in interdisciplinary teams and evaluate new products and services in order to further develop our payment solution
- You ensure compliance with national and international regulations
- You support in the preparation of provider selection (RFI, RFP), the evaluation and steer 3rd party providers
- You set up and standardize new sales and service processes to ensure a transparent on-boarding process for our customers
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business with focus on marketing, sales and finance or have completed an equivalent course of study
- You have gained several years of professional experience in marketing or sales of payment solution and have a good technical understanding
- Project management experience is beneficial
- Interchange Fee, PSP and Wallet are familiar to you
- You have very good German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You have good knowledge of MS Office (in particular PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access)
- You enjoy working in a team, showing initiative and introducing new ideas
- You are passionate about the concept of flexible mobility
Competitive package of salary and other benefits.
For questions please contact Diederik at +31642672190 or by e-mail at Diederik@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Ambitious, Payments, Mobility, Business Development, Key Account Management.