Principal Operations Architect
This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and offer a full-service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive size, they have managed to keep being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their competitors.
To strengthen their team, we're currently helping them with their search for a Lead Operations Architect.
- Design authority in areas such as Global Platform, Instance, System & Solution architecture with tshe goal of supporting their global growth strategy
- Translate business requirements into system and platform designs
- Understand and advocate the principles of operations, technology and business strategies to detect critical platform deficiencies and enforce improvements.
- Proven experience in designing enterprise grade platform and solution architecture
- You have practical experience in DevOps/SRE methodology with deep insights into IT Ops and software engineering
- You are an expert in topics such as Microservices, High Availability, Platform Architecture or Cloudification
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
IT Operations, Software Engineering, DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability Engineering, Platform Architecture, Solution Architecture, Cloud computing, Microservices, Payments, Munich, Germany