Our client is one of Europe’s leading full payment service providers that offer their customers intelligent solutions for the cashless payment process.
More than 100.000 customers are using their POS solutions in e-commerce and m-commerce. The team consists of more than 300 ambitious people and we are supporting them with their search for a 'Manager Innovation'. You will be part of our client's dynamic eCommerce team, where you will be responsible for the development of their omnichannel PSP solution and the expansion with new products.
- Autonomous development and introduction of product innovations
- Budget responsibility for specific projects
- Product responsibility in a product owner role
- Accompanying the idea, the proof of concept and the piloting
- Documentation and presentation of results in various committees
- Observing the market in general and competition, as well as technology trends
- Coordination of internal and external project participants and service providers
- You have a degree in business, computer science, natural science and/or professional experience in the payment/IT field
- At least 5 years of experience in the payment environment (e.g. POS, online, acquiring, cash system integration, omnichannel)
- Practical experience with Agile, Lean Management . Innovation / Start-up. Design thinking, CX/UX, Product and Solution is a pre
- Good understanding of agile project and development methods (Scrum)
- Fluency in German is an absolute hard requirement. Fluency in English also required
Competitive package tailored to experience and significant growth perspectives
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! If you want to get in touch directly with the Business Development Consultant DACH that is responsible for this opportunity, please reach out to Julia Schindler at +49 162 8018298 or by e-mail at email@example.com
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, Frankfurt, Online payments, Innovation, Manager, Cashless, Germany, Deutsch, German, eCommerce, Project, Tech, Omnichannel, Product Management
LocationFrankfurt am Main • Germany