Medior/Senior Business Development Manager
A fast growing Dutch Payment Service Provider offering omni-channel solutions to SMEs in the eCommerce space. Their goal is to be a strategic business partner towards merchants to help them grow, increase conversion and improve their payment structure. They are looking for New Business Development Managers focussing on Medium Businesses and Corporates.
- Develop a clear understanding of the BeNeLux eCommerce industry to built up a healthy pipeline;
- Executing of the company’s sales strategy;
- Being responsible for the entire sales cycle;
- Create market analysis to gain a deep understand of the target area;
- Create working opportunities within specific target companies and refine the sales pitch accordingly;
- Visit customers/merchants/leads on a regular base;
- Negotiating and closing sales deals;
- Be an ambassador of the organization and increase both the awareness as the clientele of the company within your network.
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B sales (preferably in the payment industry);
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Sales hunter;
- Proactive self-starter;
- Winner mentality;
- Team player;
A competitive salary, bonus structure and excellent secondary benefits matching the seniority level of the role.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Anne Holtman at +31 630719311 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a consulting and sourcing firm based in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.