New Business Account Manager – FR
Our Client is Europe’s leading commercial foreign exchange specialist offering corporate clients expertise in FX trading, credit facilities, proactive analysis and treasury advice. This company has seen consecutive years of double-digit growth derived from organic business development. The amount of people working at this company also grown with 30% across the business year on year.
To create and expand their presence in The Netherlands, they are looking to hire more New Business Account Managers with an interest in financial markets for their Amsterdam office.
- Developing and maintaining strong, long-term client relationships with mostly director level buyers and decision makers
- Keeping precise records and notes in the company’s database to maintain an accurate sales pipeline
- Keeping up to date with financial news and current affairs to really understand the market
- Good communication and organizational skills with high attention of detail
- Excellent command of both English / French
- Preferably a higher-education (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Having an interest in financial markets
- Excellent Face to Face and telephone based sales skills with previous sales experience in a business to business role.
- Ability to learn new skills and respond to ongoing training
- Self-motivated and competitive hunger
- Attractive fixed package + Uncapped bonus system
- Paid training in London
- Travel cost support