Product Manager – Issuing
Our client has a well-known international presence and ability to assist businesses to engage with travellers everywhere. With their services they enable consumers to pay in their own currency next to offering tax refund services.
In this role as a Product Manager – Issuing, you will own the whole product portfolio of all web- and client-based solutions for payment terminals (POS), desktops and tablets.
- Managing the entire product life cycle and setting the product vision, driving and defining the strategy
- Delineate the product requirements based on inputs from commercial/business unit and technology strategy
- Owning, prioritizing and maintaining the Product Backlog
- Gathering the voice of the customer
Profile & Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Degree or background in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Robust experience with POS systems and equipment in the retail industry
- Experience leading/managing people
*THIS COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIP
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Product Manager, Product Owner, POS, Point of Sale, Retail, Agile, Scrum, Project Management, Vienna, Austria