Product Manager Payments
Our client is a key player in financial services, offering a wide array of tools to their clients allowing them to navigate the increasingly complicated payment landscape.
- Development and consulting of the payments products and services.
- Anlyze internal and external customer needs and requirements to enhance current functionality.
- Creation of business requirements and solution design in cooperation with the IT department.
- The overall goal of the job is to make payment processes successful.
- Completed university degree (preferably Master) in business administration, business informatics or related fields.
- Working experience in e-commerce or banking and the payments industry.
- Experience in payments regulation is a big plus.
- Technical understanding, especially at the API level, and the ability to create specification requirements and concepts.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, pragmatic attitude.
- Structured operation, ability to prioritize and escalate.
- Strong in research, data analysis and statistical methods.
- Good understanding of requirements and the ability to instinctively recognize when something is wrong.
- Team playing and the ability to present solutions to partners and customers.
- Positive attitude to products and solutions in the financial industry.
- Tenacity in problem solving, multitasking ability.
- Very good English and German skills required.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of your time.
Comprehensive package of salary and other benefits.
For questions please contact Jonathan at +31634261457 or by e-mail at Jonathan@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Ambitious, Payments, Financial Services, Process Management, Key Account Management.