Director of Product Management
This innovative FinTech offers a worldwide cutting-edge cloud-based payment management system and was awarded as one of the 100 German Growth Champions. Thanks to their collaborative environment, you’ll have the chance to influence their way of working, be part of greenfield projects and tackle an exciting challenge from multiple standpoints.
To strengthen their team in Berlin or in the Baden-Württemberg region, we're currently helping them in their search for a Director of Product Management.
- Product strategy: Lead the ideation and creation of the strategic roadmap in close collaboration with internal/external stakeholders
- Product Development: Ensure that the product development is on schedule with the right metrics
- Product introduction: Lead product launches and market introduction
- Team leadership
- You will report directly to the CPO & Co-founder
- 12+ years of experience, ideally with with B2B SaaS products
- Passion for product innovation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and very market-oriented
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments. We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Product Manager, Product Owner, Fintech, Payments, Berlin, Germany