Our client is a fast growing PSP. They support their customers with modern, cost-efficient and secure payment solutions. These solutions are developed in-house especially to meet their customers' needs. Over 10 years of experience in serving their clients, this company is based in main Frankfurt am Main.
In today’s highly competitive environment, great technology alone is not enough. Working closely with their clients and having transparent workflows, short chains of command and a culture of open dialogue are key to our client’s success.
The clients is seeking a committed Product Manager (based in Frankfurt).
By creating KPI’s to quantify and measure success you will manage products throughout their life cycle. Deliver technical solutions by implementing your expertise in the online payment landscape, interacting with all stakeholders. You will create a seamless service deployment experience for the online users and merchants looking to use the platform, products and services.
A pro-active person that gets things done and delivers on his/her promises. Work together with a very talented and agile team to deliver on the companies promises, effortlessly navigating the course of project delivery.
- To own the aspects of the product throughout the life cycle creating the KPI’s to measure and quantify success.
- This position reflects both the strategic and technical product management
- You’ll be responsible for the tracking and implementation: Be the driving force behind proper project tracking and the continual implementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand.
- Report directly to senior management. Work closely with the project management and technical department and coordinate all stakeholders.
- Thoroughly understand and substantiate client needs and market developments.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps, define the product features, calculate business value, and plan the build and launch.
- Effectively manage and backlog of smaller changes
- Willing to travel
- Educate Development teams and business stakeholders on clients’ needs and market developments
- Experience in creating market analyzes and in-depth competition comparison, benchmarking.
- Solid experience in product management, and development techniques and methods.
- Experience in the eWallet space.
- Experience in and affinity with technical products in rapidly changing markets.
- Have strong analytical skills, experienced with quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Be highly structured, pragmatic and organized with a focus on achieving results.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to extrapolate trends, take a strategic perspective and translate data to actionable sequential steps.
- Strong background in the e-commerce and online payment industry.
- Experience in developing cross-border and multilingual products is a plus!
Technical aptitude, experience with programming and data analysis is a nice-to-have.
- Fluency in English.
Competitive package of salary, equity and other benefits.
For questions please contact Diederik at +31642672190 or by e-mail at Diederik@PaymentGenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
FinTech, Payments, Ambitious, Frankfurt, Product Management, PSP, Wallet.