Product Owner eCommerce
Our client is one of Europe’s leading full payment service providers that offer their customers intelligent solutions for the cashless payment process.
More then 115.000 customers are using their POS solutions in e-commerce and m-commerce. The team exist of more then 300 ambitious people and are searching for a new Product Owner eCommerce for in their dynamic eCommerce team where you are responsible for the further development of their omnichannel PSP solution and the expansion of our value added chain with new products.
- Take over responsibility for the product for a product area of our omnichannel platform
- Market development Analysis: payment innovation, PSP services, multi/cross channel and collection
- Researching and clarification of the requirements of new features, development of technical as well as technical concepts and coordination of implementation and prioritization
- Strategic and economic management of this portfolio
The following activities are essential:
- Creation, coordination and enforcement of user stories together with our development team
- Creation of business plans and decision templates
- Creation of concepts for product implementation
- Manage and supervision of the scrum teams
- Implementation of time, cost, resource, quality, risk and information management
- Project management of relevant eCom projects
- Completed study with a focus on business informatics or a comparable education
- 3 years of experience in eCommerce (shop systems, PSP, commerce, Payment methods)
- Experience in product management and/or product owner
- Scrum master or experience with agile methods
- Relevant network/contacts in the eCommerce world
- Fluent in German and English
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button below!
For questions please contact Kirsten at +31 6 491 464 20 or by e-mail at Kirsten@paymentgenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Payments, Frankfurt, Online payments, Product, Product Owner, Manager, Acquiring, Cashless, Germany, Deutsch, German, eCommerce