Product Owner Mobile Payment
In order to leverage the evolutions arising in its business environment and prepare for the future, this French multinational (present in more than 40 countries) has identified a set of key strategic priorities and enablers to focus on. Mobile payment is one of the initiatives conducted under the “Payment Excellence” strategic priority, in order to build a global catalogue of mobile payment solutions. The Product Owner – Leapfrog to Mobile Payment will lead the Mobile Payment initiative by defining the global mobile payment solutions.
- Defining the strategic vision on mobile payment and product roadmap
- Defining global catalogs of solutions for the entities (proximity mobile payment, in-app/web payment, card-less solution, added-value payment services)
- Animating workshops to co-create catalogs with countries using Design Thinking methodology
- Writing the product backlogs and related epics and user stories
- Optimising the UX while finding costs optimisations in the way payment transactions are executed and processed
- Following up and anticipating market trends, exploring other topics such as PSD2 & open banking APIs or blockchain
- Leading the mobile payment global squad based in Brazil
- Define a standardised and optimised architecture
- Coordinating with other solutions Product Owners, and the newly created Payment Operations team
- Advising countries about their mobile payment strategy taking into account their local landscape (market competition and technological environment)
- Collecting new countries needs to enrich the catalogs of solutions
- Defining the deployment roadmap across countries & managing the Mobile Payment Solution Deployment Lead (SDL)
- Managing partnerships with Apple, Google, Samsung and the technological suppliers
- Managing the sourcing of strategic technological partners (tokenization service providers, digital payment platforms) and negotiating commercial terms and contracts
- Identifying suppliers such as fintechs that may help in the building of solutions catalogs
- Product-oriented mindset with a strong experience in Payments
- Strong understanding of digital technologies
- Previous experience in managing card or mobile payment projects with processors or payment networks (VISA, MasterCard) and coordinating several internal (IT, marketing, legal, compliance) and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in managing conception of mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills – project management
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles as well as Waterfall project management
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding listening, communication and presentation abilities
- Flexibility to travel
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Adèle Laurent at +31646745445 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Multinational, Payment, Paiement, Mobile, Product Owner, Leapfrog, Solution Deployment