In the context of its transformation, this French multinational (present in more than 40 countries around the world) has defined Payment Excellence as one of the major strategic initiatives, aiming at ensuring universality of payment solutions and optimising issuing and processing capabilities to ensure reliability and costs effectiveness. Within this initiative, there will be a creation of a Program Management position.
Transversal and operations support
- Provide day-to-day support to Distributors on their existing programs
- Coordination of the changes, updates and approvals of Card Program Documents
- Manage Change Requests with Legal, Compliance, Finance & Treasury teams
- Maintenance of Operations Manual: update and enhance as appropriate
- Responsible for the management of BINs and VPA changes on VISA Online
- Visa Online and Mastercard Connect administrator role: create of new users, activate services, train users, reset passwords & user ids when blocked, etc.
- Work closely with Product and Business Solutions team to get informed on Regulatory and Scheme’s publications and share within the company
- Technology or business master degree
- 3 years’ experience with successful track record of operations management in an international environment
- Experience in card and payment operations is a must
- Attention to details, process oriented, excellent communication and listening skills
- Proactive and initiative minded
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Organisational skills, rigorous approach
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. French, Spanish and any other language will be a plus
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Adèle Laurent at +31646745445 or by email at email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Multinational, Payment, Paiement, Transformation, Project Management, International Project Management, Program Management, RUN, BIN, VISA, Mastercard, Back-office