This successful and growing company is currently one of the most well-known and respected in Germany. They are one of the world's leading providers of payment processing and offer a full-service multi-channel payment solution. While they already have an impressive size, they have managed to keep being one of the most innovative and agile companies among their competitors.
To strengthen their team in Munich, we're currently helping them with their search for a Project Manager.
- Provide customer advice on technical integration possibilities taking into account of customer-specific requirements.
- You will be responsible for the project's conception, planning, implementation and analysis.
- Organization and execution of workshops and trainings.
- Support sales in technical and product-related consulting for tenders, offers and project-related inquiries.
- Support project customers and business partners in the current business operations.
- 7+ years of experience in a comparable position, eg consulting or project management function.
- Solution-oriented understanding of web and data transmission technologies.
- Very good, fluent communication and presentation skills in German and English.
- Industry experience in payments processing, e-commerce or tour operators is desirable.
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jonathan at +31 634 26 14 57 or by e-mail at email@example.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Project Manager, Solution Consultant, Travel, Mobility, Payments, FinTech, Technical Integrations, Sales, Munich
LocationMunich • Germany