Do you enjoy applying your technical expertise and analytic skills to solve problems and challenges when designing new applications or functionalities? Do you have excellent skills to translate clients business needs into crystal clear functional specifications? Can you combine that with the ability to explain the challenges and architectures to technical experts as well as management?And do you want to contribute to high quality software? Then we have a great job for you.
As a Requirements Manager, you are involved in the entire software development life cycle. You work in close cooperation with Product Owners, or you will fulfill the role of (delegated) Product Owner, in an agile development teams.
- Elicit, analyse, specify and manage the needs of the stakeholders, including customers and end users;
- Translate these needs into clear business requirements and functional specifications for software, tools and solutions;
- Help to design new software and product features and to update existing ones;
- Confirm that design deliverables are complete and consistent and resolve inconsistencies;
- Define Q&A test plans do determine if functional requirements have been met.
- an education on HBO level or higher;
- team player;
- high-level analytical skills and you are not afraid to use them
- several years of experience in requirement engineering or business analysis in an IT environment with software testing;
- knowledge of various requirement modelling techniques;
- experience with tooling such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jira;
- excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Solution Architect, Technical Sales, Software Architecture, QA testing Technology Leadership, Payments, Good Communication, Haarlem, Netherlands