About the company:
We are very excited having partnered up with this FinTech solution company which enables international transactions and trading. This company is a globally leading organization which provides their business partners tools to manage their risk and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products together with payment facilities. The talent of the 700+ international staff, combined with the cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled them to double in size year after year. Today they have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Our lending is powered by business insight. The risk analyst will undertake a thorough rigorous analysis of the SME businesses looking to take our services. This will include an assessment of their markets, financials, products, activities and cash headroom modeling. The person will be expected to prepare a submission into our Credit Committee with results and recommendations. And also contribute to the development of automated risk modelling.
As a Risk Analyst you will:
- Analyse business financials, operations and trade cycles in order to be able to understand fundamental business health and inherent credit risk.
- Analyse company structure, directors and activity to understand fraud risk.
- Synthesise and present analysis to the Credit Committee and senior leadership to help with risk decision making.
- Form risk decisions into visions that could be feasible and see through implementation process.
- Monitor the existing Client Portfolio and assess new requests from existing clients.
- Experience in understanding how businesses work and perform.
- Working knowledge of Excel is essential and VBA/Macros is desirable.
- Background in accounting, risk analysis and/or statistics desirable.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree focusing on Accounting/Finance or similar field is essential.
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills with clear and “to the point” communication style.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential.
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment.
- Competitive salary
- 25 holiday days per year
- Attention to personal growth with training and coaching
- Abundance of great online learning courses
- Free breakfast and monthly drinks
- Brand new impressive office with ping-pong table and impressive views in the middle of the financial district, the Zuidas
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
For questions please contact Ronald at Ronald@paymentgenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.