Sales Country Manager
For one of the global leaders in the Fintech market, we are currently looking for a Sales Country Manager. The company is a pioneer in offline and online payments and well known in the Fintech industry. You will drive the operational sales activities and define local actions for existing markets and subsidiaries in Belgium.
- Steer, drive and motivate your local Sales team (+/- 10p)
- Define, within the borders of your key clients in the Belgian market, local actions to retain customers and create up sales opportunities to focus on growth of the existing client base
- Design and implement a local strategy in order to generate revenue by your local Sales team
- Align Sales targets with the Sales Country Manager Netherlands and the Regional Sales Director
- Translate product management strategy into local Sales plans
- Determine and plan Marketing campaigns in close partnership with the Marketing department: communication plans, selling actions, fairs…
- Report on results, actions taken and their outcome
- Network and manage the relationships with our partners, interesting acquirers, associations and banks.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Sales hunter role and a first (people)management experience, preferably in electronic payment, ICT or services (matrix) environment
- Team and people management as drivers for success
- Ability to establish and maintain (strategic) long term partnerships
- Political savvy
- Strong integrative thinking ability
- Affinity and/or understanding of the key drivers and challenge of the industry and ability to translate them into concrete actions
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with change
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written French and Dutch. Very good knowledge of English. Any other European language is an asset.
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Adèle Laurent at +31 6 46 74 54 45 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
E-commerce, Merchants, Payment Solutions, PSP, FinTech, Commercial, Country Manager, Lead, Sales, Business Development