Sales Fintech (Acquirer, eWallet, Remittance, Prepaid)
Sales Consultant – Fintech (acquiring/wallets)
An opportunity to join our top-performing Fintech squad as a Sales Consultant to target opportunities across 1) WealthTech, LendTech & PayTech or 2) Acquirer, eWallet, Remittance, Prepaid segments (there are 2 positions. The candidate will bring a depth of knowledge of Fintech and payments, combined with significant sales expertise to help the organisation further penetrate these markets. The role is based out of HQ at London, with a remit to sell across EMEA with a main focus on the UK and Europe.
- Working closely with the VP of Sales Fintech amd the Squad Lead to develop and maximise the opportunity across the Acquirers, eWallets, Prepaid Programs & Remittance segments.
- Working closely with the Marketing function to research and identify potential clients, identify decision makers & qualify leads received by the team
- Call and meet with clients to outline the benefits of our platform
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets
- Use consultative and challenger sales techniques to establish the value of our SaaS services to prospects (we advocate “Gap Selling”) Negotiate optimal contracts with clients to meet revenue targets
- Close quality contracts that result in sustainable revenue streams
- Work with our Solutions team throughout the on-boarding of new customers, before handing over to Customer Success and Account Management teams
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our platform, how it works and the benefits it offers
- Use insight into the online payment market and our platform to highlight USP’s to clients
- Anticipate and proactively identify objections, questions and queries clients may have regarding our API
- Understand clients’ businesses and both payment and FX needs
- Manage and report against pipeline and sales metrics
- Determine realistic throughput from clients
- Liaise with the account management team to ensure smooth and professional handover of new
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity, who thrives on being accountable for their own success
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience
- 2 years + experience related to at least one of the Acquirers, eWallets, Prepaid Programs & Remittance segments.
- Experience within Payments
- Genuine interest and opinion on Fintech and/or specific areas of it
- SaaS based sales experience
- Consultative, Challenger, or Value selling sales approach
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets in business development / new business environment
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business
- Proven understanding of sales metrics and to use them to build and plan for success
- Strong, repeatable and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales
- Outstanding relationship building skills, internally and with clients
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
- Excellent selling skills built on trust and reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of selling in a regulated environment
- Experience with FX and enterprise sales or technology sales
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience of technology and technology sales
- Good understanding of how international payments work: processes; deadlines; issues that can arise
- and how to overcome them
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact:
Anne at +31 6 30 71 93 11 / email@example.com.
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.