About the Company
We are very excited having partnered up with this FinTech solution company which enables international transactions and trading. This company is a globally leading organization which provides their business partners tools to manage their risk and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products together with payment facilities. The talent of the 700+ international staff, combined with the cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled them to double in size year after year. Today they have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
As a Sales Manager you will:
- Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects (£50M+ turnover).
- Collaborate with in-country sales teams to cross-sell lending, cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Promote sales via frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience with network and local market knowledge.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid -size corporates.
- Having experience in an environment different to a bank (e.g. start-up vendor, FX specialist, cash management etc).
- Solid understanding of compliance requirements such as: AMLD, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act, etc.
- Proven track record of sales achievements and market share goals.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels with great sales approach.
- Negotiating skills and strong relationship management skills with strong analytical skills.
- Business/finance academic background.
- Fluent Dutch Or French and English skills
For questions please contact Ronald at Ronald@paymentgenes.com
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, GlobalCollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.