Sales Manager – London
About the company
This company is one of the most well-known payment companies on a global scale. Their open digital payments platform allows payments to be accepted anywhere, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, this company creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.
Job Description Summary:
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the UK Merchant Services Direct Sales Team tasked with securing acceptance across a broad range of organisations that sell online.
The successful candidate will be highly effective in navigating the customer through all facets of the sales process from prospect prioritisation through to technical integration and will have demonstrated the ability to deliver a value based sales proposition. The person will help to accelerate the number of merchants that will accept the solution across traditional retail but also expanding into Travel, Utilities, Councils, Education and many other non-traditional verticals of businesses.
This role will be a sole contributor role but will require a huge amount of cross functional work with other major stakeholders across our business including finance, legal, integration, fraud, risk, marketing and partner management with the opportunity to liaise with and present to the senior leadership in the UK.
• Sell its full spectrum of services to a defined list of targets and demonstrate an ability to self-prospect by leveraging existing commercial relationships.
• Build senior relationships up to C level across multiple functions and divisions with all customers.
• Manage client relationships from lead to live and onwards in conjunction with Account Management.
• Build strong relationships internally (finance, compliance, legal, marketing, product and integration) to enable efficient interaction between the company and the customer.
• Be an authority in the eyes of your customer through a consultative selling approach
• To hit financial quarterly targets based on revenue generated by those new merchants you on-board.
• 5+ year previous experience in direct sales, selling into medium, large and enterprise level companies in a role such as Sales Manager, Enterprise Sales Manager, Enterprise Account Manager, Enterprise Relationship Manager, and Enterprise Business Development Manager or similar is essential.
• An ability to effectively manage a pipeline of sales opportunities and to be an organised administrator working
within a defined sales process is also preferable.
• Previous experience in direct sales, selling into medium, large and enterprise level companies.
• Experience of presenting and negotiating with C-Level personnel including CEO, CFO’s, CTO etc.
• A track record of achieving and exceeding financial targets.
• Ability to effectively manage a pipeline and provide continued momentum and focus throughout short, medium and long sales cycles.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with a good attention to detail.
• Good team player with collaborative approach and ability to forge constructive relationships quickly whilst being able to work alone and deal with ambiguity.
payments, FinTech, eCommerce, Sales, Account Management, Business Development, APM, Processing, Payment provider, Tier-1, Retail, Travel, innovative
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Marek via firstname.lastname@example.org