For an innovative Fintech player, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager. The company has one of the best APM solutions in Europe helping eCommerce to win their customers. You will take care of growing their enterprise client base in the DACH market. Sales Manager covering the DACH region and potentially later on DACH+.
The challenge of this role is to open the market for strong but yet not a very well-known brand from the ground.
- Expansion of the business generate new customers and closing deals
- Establish strong long-term client relationships
- Close coordination with the management and stakeholders across different departments
- Build a pipeline for a not very well-known brand
- At least 2 years experience in sales specifically in the acquisition of new customers in DACH
- SaaS selling, knowledge of payments
- Performance orientated and high self-motivation
- Experience working with eCommerce, online retailers
- Fluent English and German (mandatory)
- Winning mind-set and hunter mentality
- Consultative sales
- Ability to successfully do the groundwork and build client's book from the scratch
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button!
If you want to get in touch directly with the Recruitment Consultant Global responsible for this opportunity, reach out to Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a traditional payments-consultancy firm, PaymentGenes is founded by Key Executives from Adyen, Braintree, Global Collect & Paysafe. We help dozens of payment companies in the UK, Europe as well as USA and APAC with realizing growth through multiple channels, including strategic resourcing.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules, and go-to-market planning. Our experience spans across the world which gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Sales, payments, APM, FinTech, hunter, eCommerce