Senior IT Business Analyst
Our client has a well-known international presence and ability to assist businesses to engage with travellers everywhere. With their services they enable consumers to pay in their own currency next to offering tax refund services.
In this position as Senior Business Analyst you will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Specialists and Software Architects to translate business expectations and needs into new products and solutions.
- Transfer of high-level business requests/ideas to detailed business requirements and technical requirements for development teams
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and various Business Units in order to elicit, establish and translate business requirements into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support Project Managers with estimation and evaluation of efforts and resources
- Model data and processes according to UML and BPML standards
- Support Development and Quality Assurance teams throughout the software development lifecycle e.g. review test cases
Profile & Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Requirements Engineer
- IT background is a must (either you have a technical university degree or previous experience as a software engineer or similar role)
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
Competitive package tailored to experience
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV by clicking on the “apply” button! For questions please contact Borja at +31 617 45 12 73 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentGenes is a global consulting and sourcing firm with HQ in Amsterdam. Our founders are payment specialists from Adyen, Braintree, Globalcollect and Optimal Payments.
We engage at a strategic level, we provide holistic advice across the business on product alignment, acquiring, scheme rules and go-to- market planning. Our experience spans across the world and this gives us a unique understanding of the complexities of each different market and a broader view of the global payment industry.
Business Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Austria, Vienna